Our Goal: To give you the best chance to have a permanent, fulfilling, and God-honoring marriage!
1. We have a questionnaire we ask you to fill out and return prior to scheduling an appointment. This allows our pastors to get to know you and expedite your session.
2. We ask that you take an online assessment called Prepare & Enrich that our pastors are trained in administering. The assessment fee is $40 and the only cost you will incur with Crossroads Counseling.
3. Once we receive your paperwork and $40 payment – we will send you a link to take the online assessment. Once the couple completes the online assessment, we will schedule your first appointment with one of our pastors.
- Typically, pastors take appointments M-F, 8-5. In some cases, pastors will schedule a 5:30 appointment.
- Most sessions last 90 minutes.
- If a Crossroads pastor is performing the marriage, you will be required to meet a minimum of 3-4 sessions.
- If someone other than a Crossroads pastor is officiating the ceremony, the pastor will meet at least once and up to the 3-4 sessions as per request of the couple.